It seems that more and more people are hitting up the beta phase of DotA 2 virtually all over the world.
In these screenshots you can learn some of the game menus that are available in the game where you can also spot a chat box and that exciting regional matchmaking feature.
According to some people who has tried the beta build, here’s what they can say about it:
- You cannot have the combination hotkeys such as Alt+Q button etc.
- The graphics are AMAZING. Makes Blizzard’s StarCraft II look like complete shit. It’s hard to tell from pictures, but it’s definitely next gen and maybe top dog in the gaming world right now.
- The hero pool is restricted to the same one that was in the 1 million dollar tournament.
- Oh yeah, the Brazilians have already started invading it.
- Audio might be the best part of the game. It really draws you in and makes it into an epic experience, contrast to cartoonish features.
There’s also a rumor going on that if you want to get an easier access to the beta, you need to be active in the DotA community and being close to IceFrog (Founder of DotA) would help as well.
Check out the screenshots below:
DotA 2 release date is still unknown but it will probably out next year.