There are no limits of what you can do in multiMAN or to be exact, Dean’s long list array of capabilities as a developer of the successful PS3 backup manager.
In the new update, you can see a lot of improvements along with the bug fixes, obviously.
One thing to note though, in this latest version you can still launch PS3 game backups from DVD-R/RW or BD-R/RE and also PSX games, isn’t that wonderful, i mean Cobra USB?
Here are some of the change logs that you need to check out:
- Improved performance in XMMB display mode
- Backup from PS3 game discs now works as it should
- You can still launch PSX games from XMMB Game Column
- You can still launch PS3 game backups from DVD-R/RW / BD-R/RE
- You cannot create ISO backups or access non-genuine PS3 game discs (unless Direct Disc Access is enabled)
- You will see an animated icon in XMMB Game column, which you can use to launch your PSX backups.
- To keep the same functionality as before you can turn on “Direct Disc Access” from XMMB Settings column.
>>> Press [TRIANGLE] -> Enable Direct Disc Access
>>> When in Direct Disc Access mode you can rip BD movie discs, launch games, but you can’t create backups of PS3 Game Discs.
>>> Do not use “Direct Disc Access Mode” unless you really need it.