“It’s not photography… It’s Tamaggraphy!,” that’s the slogan of Tamaggo. This cute device is expected to be sold for $200 in Q2 of 2012.
The brand new Tamaggo 360-Imager allows you to take 360° photos by just a click of a button. Tamaggo Founder and President, Jean-Claude Artonne said that Tamaggo can freeze the action taking place within 360°-imaging environment. This device doesn’t need a standard stitching solution that needs multiple shots taken over time.
- 14MP sensor with wide dynamic range
- ImmerVision Enables panomorph 360º optics
- 2″ diagonal LCD touch screen
- Intuitive orientation sensor
- Solid state
- Mini USB and wireless (WiFi and Bluetooth)
- Weight: 7 oz (190g)
- Dimensions: Length -3.62 inches (92mm) x Height -2.19 inches (55.8mm) x Width- 2.40 inches (61.1 mm)
- Li-Polymer rechargeable battery
- Integrated stand for remote image capture
- Compatible with multiple devices: mobile phones, computers, netbooks & tablets (for viewing purpose)
By the way, Tamaggo is a japanese word for egg. Well, look at it, as oval as an egg.