The brand new Holga 135 PAN was released on January 2012, right after Holga 120 PAN. Holga 135 PAN is the first Holga to feature interchangeable lenses. The camera takes regular 35mm film and shoots 24mm x 72mm (twice the normal size which is 24mm x 36mm), you’ll get 18 images in a 36 exposure film.
In addition to the included 55mm f/8 Optical lens, there is also a 0.25mm f/236 pinhole lens. Super wide angle for bulb shots.
- Lens Type: 55mm f/8 Optical & 0.25mm f/236 Pinhole
- Focus Mode: Adjustable/Zone Focus (Portrait/Small Group/Big Group/Infinity)
- Flash: 1 x standard hotshoe
- Film Format: 35mm
- Aperture Settings: Sunny (f/11)/Cloudy (f/8)
- Viewfinder: Eye Level, centre-line positioned
- Tripod Mount: Yes
- Bulb (Long) Exposure: Yes
- Power: No batteries required
- Dimensions: 165mm x 80mm x 98mm
- Weight: 235g
- Accessories Included: 1 Strap
- Recommended Film: ASA100 (Sunny) or ASA400 (Cloudy/Indoors)
- Shutter: Leaf, 1/100s
Hipster dope? Naah, hipster don’t like plain black cameras. Happy shooting people!