The classic OM System will be officially digitalize. This camera will be announced on February 8, 2012.
After several teaser images from Olympus, they finally came out with partial image of Olympus OM-D E-M5 with 12-50mm lens. Based on the image, E-M5 has a classic design and a grippy body.
Key features known so far:
- Mirrorless camera
- Weather sealed body
- Light and compact body (425g is the weight with the Li-ion battery and a memory card and 373g is without them)
- Has electronic viewfinder
- Interchangeable lens camera
- Shutter priority mode, aperture priority mode and program mode (yeah, sure!)
- No pop-up flash
- The 75mm f/1.8
- The 60mm f/2.8 macro (weather sealed)