It’s that time again for another sweet ride from Bethesda, you Skyrim players.
As you should aware, a new update has just been released by Bethesda tailored to give that stability with their newly launched Skyrim Workshop which then provides an official route to download mods created for the popular RPG title.
One apparent feature that you can expect in the latest patch is the fact that now every players can install more than 50 mods in Skyrim.
Well, check out the full fixes below:
- Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods
- Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author
- Mod load order functionality
BUG FIXES (PC only)
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
- Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
- Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
- Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly
To have the ability to download the update, you need to set Skyrim Beta in your settings.