Now you can use your headphones to launch any app in your iPhone whenever you connect or disconnect it. This can be done with the jailbreak app; Activator which it offers this new feature in the new updates. Below is the steps how to do it or you can watch the video below for clearer idea:
- Install/update Activator in Cydia. You can install it by searching for it and tapping the Install button or update it through Cydia’s Changes tab.
- Open up your device’s Settings app and tap Activator.
- Tap anywhere, unless you want to restrict the action to your home screen, an app, or somewhere else.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom and you’ll find headphone actions. You can tap Connect, Disconnect, or one of the actions for the headphone’s remote.
- Choose what you want to happen. You can select an app to launch or various other actions.